Sunday, August 19, 2012

Breakfast Anyone?

Breakfast anyone? 
There is no doubt it is the most important meal of the day.  Then why do I always take it for granted?  And if I'm taking it for granted, chances are others do too.

Check out this post from the Runner Dude's blog.  It spells out five reasons why breakfast is not only important to nutrition in your healthy fitness endeavors, but a help toward keeping the weight off you don't want.

I am reminded all to often by one of my faithful training buddies how I don't take time to feed my body.  It's true . . . we put our bodies through tremendous stress thinking that "burning it all off" is a good thing.  Well, our bodies need replenishment of the vital things that make us tick.  Otherwise, we start burning off muscle we don't want to lose.

No comments: