Monday, October 8, 2012

Curb Late Night Snacking

I don't know about you, but I am often hungry at the worst time of the day - late night prior to going to bed.

"Late", of course, is a subjective term.  For me, that often means 9 p.m.  For others, it likely means much later.

The Carrots and Cake blog recently posted some yummy alternatives to getting your day off to a hearty start -- one of the primary ways to eliminating snacking later in the day. The post carries a link to an article from Health magazine featuring seven tips to curb late night snacking.

One of the tips made sense to me and was so obvious, yet I had not thought about it in this perspective.  Prepare for snacking.  If you prepare for snacks, you will be more likely to eat healthier alternatives at strategic times .

No comments: