Sunday, March 20, 2011

Gym Ettiquette Part II


I've had the question posed to me about proper gym ettiquette many times. It's definitely an issue, particularly for folks who aren't used to being around a gym.

I posted about this topic several weeks ago, but I thought it was worthy of mentioning again when I read Michael Morain's recent article in the Des Moines Register.

He has some good advice to share on "respecting others' spaces," "picking up after yourself", "wiping off machines" and other issues. He also discusses "smelling good" and "appropriate locker room protocol".

Check it out. If all else fails, just use common sense. It's not that hard!

1 comment:

Anne said...

The link goes to the WSJ article, but I'm sure I can guess at the rule-breakers. Sweat is a tricky issue for some.