Monday, December 5, 2011

Be Positive


Are you a positive person? Do you think "good" thoughts?

Perhaps this sounds a little "naive" or "idealistic", but when you think good thoughts, good things generally happen. I personally don't go seeking the negative in my life, particularly when it comes to fitness. Even if something doesn't go to plan, I review to identify what went wrong and how it can be corrected.

One of my good friends who just competed in a marathon recently told me how I was correct when I told him that so much of marathon training was "mental". I consistently shared with this person how to think positive thoughts and good results would ensue.

This "Develop Positivity" post from the Run To The Finish blog illustrates this point. It also shares some insight on how to keep your thinking positive.

No comments: