Sunday, January 29, 2012

Join A Cycling Class


It's never bad this time of year to look at your options for indoor fitness activities - and cycling classes or "spinning" classes as they are sometimes referred - are fabulous as an indoor outlet during the winter.

This article from Jennifer Sage of the Indoor Cycling Association spells out some of the great benefits available through indoor cycling classes. Camaraderie, music/energy and an opportunity to learn better form are all good reasons to take an indoor spinning class.

I know I was a little intimidated by cycle classes at first, but after a few classes under my belt, I was motivated to get on my bike and be outdoors. If you're looking for something a little different to add to your exercise routine or you're just looking for better indoor fitness activities, check out an indoor cycle class. Most health clubs with stationary bicycles have these types of classes available.

No comments: