Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Motivation To Run

I don’t really need much motivation myself to run and lose weight. However, I know sometimes we all need SOME motivation.

Heck, that’s the main reason I write this blog. My hope is that I encourage more people to take up running and/or other fitness activities for a healthier lifestyle.

I’ve regularly written about how running is an easy, inexpensive way to take up a fitness activity. However, I ran across this article that made more justification for taking up running as a fitness activity -- http://tinyurl.com/6n8wkq. Check it out.

Unfortunately, I need to take a break from posting through the weekend. I’m helping organize a youth baseball tournament as a fundraising effort this weekend (and I need a little time to train too!). See you all next week!

No comments: