Sunday, October 4, 2009

Shameless Plug For Des Moines Marathon

Have you registered?

If not, time is running out. The folks at the Des Moines Marathon have really worked hard to put together a great event this year.

So, take advantage of this year’s expo and programs. Having personally run this event and participated in its activities, I can tell you it’s a great event with a fabulous (and fast!) course.

The staff and volunteers have really pulled a coup this year with keynote speaker Jeff Galloway. He’s also putting on a three-hour running school Saturday for just $99. Space is limited.

I know, I know. This is without a doubt my shameless and homer-ridden endorsement of my town’s marathon event. However, to think that this event has grown from near collapse just a few short years ago to where it is today, it’s really impressive.

The Des Moines Marathon – or the half event – is special. So take a look at entering at http://www.desmoinesmarathon.com/ today.

No comments: